Admins: Install ScreenPal for all your Chromebook Users
Admins: Install our application for all your Chromebook users
If your company or organization administers a fleet of Chromebooks with ChromeOS, you can bulk install the screen recorder and video editor from within the Google G Suite administration screen.
Key reasons to install on your organization's Chromebooks:
- Deploy the Chromebook screen recorder and video editor application to all Chromebooks in your organization
- Easily deploy software updates to the Chromebook screen recorder and video editor across all Chrome devices
How to force install on ChromeOS
Log in to the Google Admin Console
- Navigate to the Google Admin console.
- Click on 'Device Management'.
- Select 'Chrome Management'.
- Select 'User Settings'.
- Select Organizations and select the organizational unit (OU) to deploy the recorder application to.
- Scroll down to Apps and Extensions, make sure Force Installation is turned on, and click the Manage force-installed apps link.
Add the ScreenPal Application
- Under Force-Installed Apps and Extensions, click the Chrome Web Store button.
- Type "ScreenPal" into the search box and find the application. Click Add for both to add the ScreenPal Chromebook application and the Chrome browser extension launcher. Please note, only the Chromebook application is required for proper functionality. However, it is recommended that you add the Chrome browser extension as well for simplified launching from within the Chrome browser itself.
- Important: Click Save to save your changes.
The application should now begin deploying to the users of your organization.
Install ScreenPal Extension
Installing in Google Chrome: Visit Chrome Web Store here. Click on "Add to Chrome" Once installed, you will see the ScreenPal icon in web based text fields. Installing in Microsoft Edge: Visit Chrome Web Store here. Click on "Add to Chrome" Once ...
Admins: Silently install our app for your users
Admins: Silently install our app for your users For provisioning a group of users, an administrator can silently install our app on users' computers within the team and organization. Using the full installation method enables you to provision your ...
Q: What has changed? A: Our name and branding. You can still expect the same quality products and support, with a new name that is easier to say, spell, understand, and type. Our tools work the same way they always have, with a fresh look. ...
Admins & Teachers: Set up ScreenPal in Schoology LMS
Our application integrates with many learning management systems via the Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) standard. This article will help with the setup and use of our LTI app within the Schoology LMS for administrators and teachers. Table of ...
Import your Chromebook recordings to a Mac or PC for editing
Our Chromebook application allows you to make recordings of your Chromebook screen. You can then import these recordings onto a PC or Mac for editing. How to Import your Recordings to a Mac or PC Step 1: Upload Chromebook recordings to our app ...