Add ScreenPal to a course in Blackboard
If you are a teacher, you can use the ScreenPal LTI app with Blackboard LMS. This will require some configuration from an admin first. The instructions below will work only if this configuration has occurred.
Add ScreenPal using the Original Course View
1. First, open a course and click Content.
2. Go to Build Content and click Web Link.
3. A form is displayed. Enter anything you like for Name, and then fill out the following:
- For URL, enter https://screenpal.com/lti/xml
- Select the checkbox for This link is to a Tool Provider.
- Finally, you can add your Key and Secret, obtained from Settings > Integrations in ScreenPal.
3. Click Submit.
Add ScreenPal using the Ultra Course View
1. First, open a course in the Ultra Course view.
2. Click View course & institution tools under Books & Tools under Details & Actions on the left side of the page.
This opens the Books & Course Tools fly-out menu. If your administrator has configured ScreenPal with Blackboard, you should see the ScreenPal tool under Available tools.
3. Click ScreenPal to launch our application and select content to add to your course.
Add ScreenPal content to an Ultra course using the Content Market
1. Open the course and click the plus icon under Course Content.
2. From the menu, select Content Market.
3. In the Content Market, under Institution Tools, you should see a ScreenPal course tool. Click this tool.
This launches the ScreenPal application.
4. Select the video, quiz, or channel you would like to embed in your course and then click Embed Video.
Install ScreenPal Extension
Installing in Google Chrome: Visit the Chrome Web Store, here. Click Add to Chrome. Once installed, you will see the ScreenPal icon in web-based text fields. For example: Installing in Microsoft Edge: Visit the Chrome Web Store, here. Click Add to ...
Set up ScreenPal with Blackboard using LTI v1.1
Admins and Teachers: How to setup ScreenPal with Blackboard The ScreenPal LTI screen recorder integrates with many learning management systems. This article will help with the setup of the ScreenPal LTI app within the Blackboard LMS for ...
Add captions to a recording and upload to your account or to YouTube.
There are several ways to add captions to your recordings using our Video Editing tool. Add captions from a file With a video selected in the Video Editing tool, click in the bottom right of the screen. In the box for Title, enter a descriptive title ...
Set up ScreenPal with D2L Brightspace using LTI version 1.1
Our application integrates with many learning management systems via the Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) standard. This article will help with the setup and use of our LTI app with the D2L Brightspace for administrators and teachers. Copy Your ...
Set up ScreenPal with Canvas LMS using LTI version 1.1
The ScreenPal LTI screen recorder integrates with many learning management systems. This article will help with the setup and use of the ScreenPal LTI app within the Canvas LMS for administrators and teachers. You can read more in our blog article ...