Transfer ownership of a Team account
What is an Account Owner?
An Account Owner is different from an Account Admin. Account Owners are Super Admins and can perform several activities that Account Admins cannot. There can only be one Account Owner per Team Plan. If needed, you can transfer account ownership from one user to another.
What can an Account Owner do?
Manage all content, analytics, users, and settings for the team
Add Account Admins
- Add Billing Contacts
- View billing, usage, and plan information
- Cancel or upgrade the team plan
Even though there is only one Account Owner, a Team Plan can have multiple Account Admins. If you need to add Account Admins to your account, check out our support article here.
Transfer account ownership
As an Account Owner, follow the steps below to transfer the ownership of your Team to another user.
- Log in as the Account Owner of the Team plan.
- Click your user badge () in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Company Profile to open the Company Profile page.
- Under Account Owner (Super Admin), click Transfer Account Ownership.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address for the new Account Owner.
- The email address must be associated with an existing user on your Team.
- You will need to confirm that you are transferring the ownership of your Team Plan to the new owner.
- After successfully transferring a Team Plan to a new Account Owner, you will no longer have Account Owner permissions.
Transfer content to a member of your team
If you have a ScreenPal Team Plan, you can transfer the ownership of videos and recordings to other members of your team. Those team members can then own the content, make future updates as needed, and distribute content to the members of your team. ...
Access ScreenPal as the member of a Team Plan
As a member of a Team Plan, there are several ways you can access our tools. Sign Up Link If your Team Administrator sends you a sign-up link, click it to sign into your existing ScreenPal account, or create a new account, and request access to your ...
Creating Groups for your team
If you are are and Admin of a Team plan, you can create collections of users called Groups. Your Team Members can then share content to groups without having to select individual Team Members. Create a new group 1. To get started, log into your ...
Team Admin: Add users to your Team Plan
Definitions Team Creator: A user who has consumed a creator license by launching a creator tool (i.e. Screen Recorder, Video Editor, Screenshot, or Image Editor). Licenses are not tied to a specific computer or user. Instead, a license is consumed ...
Team Admin: Revoke user access to your Team Plan
If a user leaves your organization, or you no longer want that user to be a part of your Team Plan, you can revoke access and determine how to handle the content that user created. To do this, follow the steps below: 1. Log into your Team account as ...