Add or remove an Admin on a Team Plan
Add Account Admins
To add an Admin to your Team Plan, follow the steps below.
- Log into your account as an Account Owner or Admin.
- Click your user badge in the upper right corner () and then select Settings.
- Click Company Profile in the menu on the left to open the Company Profile area.
- Under Account Admins, click Add Another Account Admin.
- Enter the email address of the new Account Admin.
- If the user already exists within your team, they will be granted Admin access.
- If the user does not exist in your team, a message is displayed, notifying you that you must invite them to join your team before you can add them as an Account Admin.
What can an Admin do?
Manage all content and analytics
Edit the company profile
View plan information and see usage
Add other users and Admins
What can't an Admin do?
- Cancel the plan
- Upgrade or downgrade the plan
Note: If you purchased a Team Deluxe Plan (purchases prior to April 2022), you will not have the option to add multiple admins as that feature was not offered with Team Deluxe.
Creating Groups for your team
If you are are and Admin of a Team plan, you can create collections of users called Groups. Your Team Members can then share content to groups without having to select individual Team Members. Create a new group 1. To get started, log into your ...
Team Admin: Add users to your Team Plan
Definitions Team Creator: A user who has consumed a creator license by launching a creator tool (i.e. Screen Recorder, Video Editor, Screenshot, or Image Editor). Licenses are not tied to a specific computer or user. Instead, a license is consumed ...
Add or remove a Billing Contact in a Team Plan
Adding a Billing Contact To add a Billing Contact to your Team Plan, follow the steps below. Log into your account as an Account Owner or Admin. Click your user badge () in the upper right corner and select Settings. In the menu on the left side of ...
Access ScreenPal as the member of a Team Plan
As a member of a Team Plan, there are several ways you can access our tools. Sign Up Link If your Team Administrator sends you a sign-up link, click it to sign into your existing ScreenPal account, or create a new account, and request access to your ...
Join my Team Plan
If your organization purchased a Team Plan that requires you have an account with us (for example, you need an account to host videos and images on our site), you need to join the Team Plan to access advanced features. There are a few ways you can ...