You can use our Stories feature to create a storyboard template for your school, company, or organization. You can then share that template with your colleagues, enabling them to create videos and presentations that showcase your brand.
To create a template and distribute it to people within your organization, complete the steps below.
1. Log into your ScreenPal account.
2. Click the Open Video Editor
) in the top right corner of the page.
3. From the toolbar at the top of the page, click the Story button.
4. From the How do you want to start your story page, click Start with Storyboard.
5. Click Blank Storyboard.
6. Add sections by clicking the +Add Section button.
7. Hover over a section of the storyboard to display the Add transition, Add media, and Add Audio buttons. You can use these buttons to add audio, including narration and music, as well as images and video to each section.
For more information about how to add content to your Story, see our Intro to Stories tutorial here
8. In the Script and Notes boxes at the bottom of each section, you can add templated script text, prompts, or notes for your colleagues to use when they create their own Stories from this template.
9. When you are finished adding content, click the Done button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
10. Return to your video projects page by clicking Back to Video Projects in the top left corner of the screen.
11. From the Project Manager screen, select the Manage Video Projects check box in the top left corner.
12. Select the storyboard template you just created and then click Export.
13. Select a file location or click Browse to navigate to the location where you want to save the template.
A message confirming this action is displayed at the top of the page. You can click the arrow next to this message to display a list of actions for the template you just exported:
You can now upload this file to Google Drive or another cloud storage app and distribute the link to your colleagues and team members. They can save this file to their local computer and import it by clicking the Import
button in Project Manager. They will then be able to open it, make changes, and save it as a new Story file. For more information about how to import a template and use it to create a story, see this article