Team members within your organization can easily create brand-specific templates using our Stories feature and then distribute these templates for use as the basis for Story projects.
To import a Story template and use it to create your Story project, just follow the steps below.
1. When a team member saves a video template, they can distribute the .screenpal file via email, or via a cloud storage app, such as Google Drive.
Begin by saving this file to your computer.
2. Log into your ScreenPal account.
3. Click the Open Video Editor icon (
) at the top of the page.
4. From the toolbar at the top of the Project Manager, click the Import icon.
5. Navigate to and select the .screenpal file you saved in step 1 and then click Open.
The template opens in Project Manager.
6. Click the template and then click Edit Story in the bottom right corner of the screen.
7. The template opens in the storyboard view. You can add new sections, images, videos, music, narration, script text, and notes.
For more information about how to create a Story project, view our video tutorial here
Collaborate with colleagues by sharing a Story template
You can use our Stories feature to create a storyboard template for your school, company, or organization. You can then share that template with your colleagues, enabling them to create videos and presentations that showcase your brand. To create a ...
Import presentation documents to create a Story
There are several ways you can import existing presentations from Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote for Mac and iOS, and Google Slides to transform into Stories using our storyboard view. Google Slides Follow the steps below to import a presentation from ...
Import your Chromebook recordings to a Mac or PC for editing
Our Chromebook application allows you to make recordings of your Chromebook screen. You can then import these recordings onto a PC or Mac for editing. How to Import your Recordings to a Mac or PC Step 1: Upload Chromebook recordings to our app View ...
Import narration correctly when creating a story
There are two ways you can import audio narration when creating a Stories project: 1. Click the Import / Export icon () at the top of your storyboard and select Import Narration. Next, click Choose Audio File and select a narration file from your ...
Quickly add sections to a Story
If you creating a new Story or editing and existing Story using our Stories feature, you can quickly add multiple sections to your project by following these steps, rather than clicking Add Section. 1. Open the Project Manager and click a Story ...