With a Solo Premier, Solo Max, or Team Plan, you can easily customize the video player to match your personality, brand, or campaign.
Please note that if you are a member of a Team Plan, your Account Owner or Administrator might choose to limit these controls for team members and configure them at an administrative level instead. If you are unable to turn on Player Customization or Player Branding, contact your Team Admin.
To add personal or company branding to the video player, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your account.
2. Click My Content in the upper right corner.
3. From the Content area, hover over a video and click Details.
4. On the Video Details tab, scroll down to the Player Branding section and move the toggle to the On position.
5. For Player Color, click the color dot to use the slider to select a color for the video player and play button. You can also enter a hex color code in the box.
The button and player control text will automatically change to white on darker backgrounds, and to black on lighter or brighter backgrounds to meet the requirements for contrast conformity. To read more about the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for contrast conformity, see this article
6. You can preview your changes by clicking Save at any time.
7. To upload a logo or icon to display on your video, under Customize Video Branding, click Upload logo.
4. Click Upload logo and select a file.
You can upload more than one image or logo at once, but only the selected image (displayed with a green check mark in the upper right corner) will be displayed within the player.
5. Use the Position on Video control to select the location of the image or logo on the video.
6. Click Save to save your changes.
To customize the viewing experience for your audience, determine which player options and viewer actions are available.
1. Go to the Share Video tab.
2. Scroll down and move the Player Customization toggle to the ON position.
3. Selected Player Options (those turned on) are displayed in green. Click an option if you would like to turn it off.
- Video Title - Displays the title of the video on the player before a viewer clicks the play button.
- Player Controls - Displays the control bar for a video, which allows your viewers to pause and adjust the volume, turn closed captions on and off, skip forward and backward, adjust the playback speed, and select the video quality. You may turn this option off if you do not want viewers to be able to skip ahead in your video, for example. When player controls are turned off, users will only be able to mute and unmute the video.
- Captions - Select to display the captions for the video.
- Autoplay Video - Select this option to automatically begin playing your video when users visit the watch page. Please note that this feature may not be available in all browsers.
- Fullscreen - Automatically opens the video in full-screen mode.
- Playback Speed - Enables users to speed up or slow down the playback speed of your video. When this option is not selected, users will not be able to change the playback speed and can only watch your video at the default speed of 1x.
4. You can also select which actions to allow viewers to take. Buttons displayed in green are currently turned on.
- Share on Social - Displays the Share option in the menu when users right-click your video. Clicking Share allows viewers to share your video via email, to Facebook and Twitter, and share to Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams.
- Download Video - Displays the Download option in the right-click menu on your video, enabling your viewers to download your video to their computer.
- Embed Video - Displays the Copy Embed Code in the right-click menu on your video, enabling viewers to embed your video on their own website.
- Copy URL - Displays the Copy Video Link and Copy Video URL at Current Time options in the right-click menu, enabling viewers to copy the URL for your video for sharing.
5. Click Save to save your changes.