YouTube says upload is unauthorized
If you are unable to upload to YouTube because you see the message "YouTube says upload is unauthorized", use the following steps to reconnect your YouTube account to our Screen Recorder app.
- Click Cancel on the error message window and then click Upload to YouTube again.
- Click the Account option.
- Click the Trash icon (to the right of your YouTube account name).
- Click Launch web browser in the pop-up window.
- When the web browser opens, select the desired YouTube account (this may require you log in), then click Allow to confirm.