Send us an error report to get help
If you experience issues while using any of our apps, you can submit an error report by following these steps:
Windows or Mac Desktop Apps
- Open the app from your Start menu or by logging in and clicking the on the upper right of the page.
- In the upper right corner of the Project Manager click the ? icon.
- Enter a detailed description of your problem then click the Submit button.
The application will send us an error report and we will respond to the email address provided.
We try to respond to all help requests within 1-2 business days and our office hours are M-F 9am-5pm Pacific Time.
For best results, try to send your report from the app. If you are unable to launch the app, please click the Submit a Ticket button at the bottom of this webpage.
iOS, Android, and Chromebook Apps
- Open the app and access the Settings menu.
- On iOS and Android, click Settings (bottom-right)
- On Chromebook, click the Gear icon (top-right)
- In the Settings menu, click Need help? Email support.
- This will launch your default email app, where you can add a detailed message describing the issue you are experiencing and send your report. Please include as many details as possible.
Content Hosting Website
Please click the Submit a Ticket button at the bottom of this webpage.
ScreenPal Video Messaging Chrome Extension: How to contact support with an issue
If you experience an issue using ScreenPal and need to contact support, you can visit the extension menu from your Google Chrome browser and click Need Help? Contact Support. You will then be presented with a Get Help dialog where you can enter your ...
Error while encoding (Windows)
If you receive a pop-up message stating "Error while encoding" after you click Upload or Save as Video File, this may be due to your anti-virus or firewall software (e.g. Comodo, Zone Alarm, etc.). To fix this issue, set the anti-virus/firewall ...
Do you provide phone support? What number can I call?
We do not offer phone support. Why? Simply put, phone support is not the most efficient way to help you. We provide email support because it enables us to exchange links, share log files, and dive into your account history. Additionally, we can ...
Customize your organization's Help page
As a Team Owner or Account Admin, you can customize the information that is displayed on your Team's Help page. This page is displayed for your users when they log into their account, click their user icon (), and select Help from the menu. To ...
What should I do if I get the "DISK TOO FULL" error?
If you receive a pop-up error message which states "DISK TOO FULL", it means that your computer's hard drive is too full so the Screen Recorder can't record. By default, the Screen Recorder will save data to your main hard drive, which is usually C: ...