Our application has a robust set of features for managing your local video projects. This article talks about how to use the Manage Video Projects check box to make multiple selections and perform actions in bulk on your library of videos. You may also like to watch our video tutorial for managing recordings.
First, open the video editor from the account page (you must be logged into our app first). When you see your list of recordings, click on Manage Video Projects in the upper left.
When you select the Manage Video Projects check box and select at least one video, several options are displayed. Selected recordings are displayed with a pink outline.
Click All to select all the content in your current content folder.
Select None to deselect all content.
As you choose more recordings, the total number of selected recordings shows in the upper left as # Selected.
Use the controls displayed in the tool bar to perform a number of actions on the selected files.
- Add - Adds a backup of the selected video projects to your secure online storage. See more about backup and restore.
- Remove - Removes the selected video projects from your secure online storage.
- Copy - Makes a duplicate copy of the selected recordings and places them in the chosen content folder on your computer.
- Move - Moves the selected recordings to a different content folder on your computer.
- Export - Exports the selected recording files as .screenpal files to a local folder of your choosing.
- Delete - Removes recordings and content from your computer. Note that performing this action does not remove backups of the video project in your secure, online storage.
Edit a video project across a team
You can edit your team or co-worker's video editing files, also known as .somrec files. To share your video files for editing with your team, you will need to export them from your Project Manager. Click on 'Manage Video Projects' and a menu will ...
Enable and manage commenting on a video
Enable comments on your video You can allow viewers to add text and video comments to your videos by enabling the comment setting on the Video Details tab. To do this, follow the steps below. 1. Log into your account and click My content at the top ...
Import and edit an mp4 or other video
Can I import and edit an mp4 or other video? Yes, with Deluxe, Premier, and Max Plans you can import a video file to use in the editor. The videos you import must be in one of the following formats: .mp4, .mov, .webm, .screenpal, or .somrec. To ...
Video Editor Import button
Previously, the Screencast-O-Matic Video Editor included an Import button in the top right corner. The ScreenPal Project Manager now includes an import icon in the toolbar at the top of the page. These buttons perform the same function; to import ...
Overview Analytics provides rich data on how much, when, and where viewers engage with your videos. You can review aggregate, time-based, and individual viewer data that helps you understand the effectiveness of your videos for learning, ...