Our application has a robust set of features for managing your local video projects. This article talks about how to use the Manage Video Projects check box to make multiple selections and perform actions in bulk on your library of videos. You may also like to watch our video tutorial about managing recordings.
First, open the Video Editor from your account page (you must be logged into our site first) by clicking this icon:
When you see your list of recordings, click on Manage Video Projects in the upper left.
When you select the Manage Video Projects check box and select at least one video, several options are displayed. Selected recordings are displayed with a pink outline.
Click All to select all the content in your current content folder.
Select None to deselect all content.
As you choose more recordings, the total number of selected recordings shows in the upper left as # Selected.
Use the controls displayed in the tool bar to perform a number of actions on the selected files.
- Add - Adds a backup of the selected video projects to your secure online storage. See more about backup and restore.
- Remove - Removes the selected video projects from your secure online storage.
- Copy - Makes a duplicate copy of the selected recordings and places them in the chosen content folder on your computer.
- Move - Moves the selected recordings to a different content folder on your computer.
- Export - Exports the selected recording files as .screenpal files to a local folder of your choosing.
- Delete - Removes recordings and content from your computer. Note that performing this action does not remove backups of the video project in your secure, online storage.
Edit a video project across a team
You can use the Video Editor to edit your co-worker's video projects, also known as .screenpal (or .somrec) files. To share your video files for editing with your team, you will need to export them from your Project Manager. Click Manage Video ...
Why can't I see my video on my ScreenPal Content page online?
Why can't I see my videos and images created in the app on my online Content page? Content you create using the app is stored locally on your device. It only gets uploaded to ScreenPal's content hosting platform when you open the video in the desktop ...
Enable and manage commenting on a video
Enable comments on your video You can allow viewers to add text and video comments to your videos by enabling the comment setting on the Video Details tab. To do this, follow the steps below. 1. Log into your account. 2. Click My content at the top ...
Customize the size and shape of my video
You can easily adjust and customize the size and shape of your video from the video editor. There are a number of ways to change the size of your video. You can change either the Canvas size, which is the size of your overall video, or you can change ...
Import and edit an mp4 or other video
Can I import and edit an mp4 or other video? Yes. With all plans, including free subscriptions, you can import a video file to use in the Video Editor. The videos you import must be .mp4, .screenpal, or .somrec files. To import a video, open the ...