As a user with a Deluxe, Premier, Max, or Team account, you can import an existing image from your computer using the Project Manager and edit it using our image editor.
To import and edit an image, follow the steps below.
1. From the Project Manager, click Images in the toolbar.
This label will have a number next to it, indicating how many images you currently have in the Project Manager.
2. From the Image Projects page, click Import in the top right corner.
3. Use the file explorer dialog to navigate to and select the image you want to import, and then click Open.
This opens the image on the Image Projects page.
4. Click the image to edit it.
5. Use the tools on the right side of the page to crop and resize your image, add shapes, highlights, and blurs, overlay text, and so forth.
6. You can also use the buttons below the editing tools to copy your image to your clipboard (
), export the edited image to a file on your computer (
), and upload the image and share a link to it (
7. When you are finished editing your image, click Done.
The image is saved to your Image Projects.
Import your Chromebook recordings to a Mac or PC for editing
Our Chromebook application allows you to make recordings of your Chromebook screen. You can then import these recordings onto a PC or Mac for editing. How to Import your Recordings to a Mac or PC Step 1: Upload Chromebook recordings to our app ...
Video Editor Import button
Previously, the Screencast-O-Matic Video Editor included an Import button in the top right corner. The ScreenPal Project Manager now includes an import icon in the toolbar at the top of the page. These buttons perform the same function; to import ...
Import and edit an mp4 or other video
Can I import and edit an mp4 or other video? Yes, with Deluxe, Premier, and Max Plans you can import a video file to use in the editor. The videos you import must be in one of the following formats: .mp4, .mov, .webm, .screenpal, or .somrec. To ...
Edit History The video editor stores all edits you made to your recordings in a historical timeline. This allows you to move backward and forward within the timeline history to remove or restore past edits. Key reasons to use this feature: Revert ...
Add custom branding to an image
You can add logos and icons to images from the Image Details tab of your Hosting account. Just follow the steps below. 1. Log into your account. 2. Click My content at the top of the page. 3. Click Images from the menu on the left side of the content ...