You can import an existing image from your computer using the Project Manager and then edit it using our image editor.
To import and edit an image, follow the steps below.
1. From the Project Manager, click Images in the toolbar.
This label will have a number next to it, indicating how many images you currently have in the Project Manager.
2. Click the Image Import button.
3. Use the file explorer dialog to navigate to and select the image you want to import, and then click Open. This imports the image into the Project Manager..
4. Click the image to edit it.
5. Use the tools on the right side of the page to crop and resize your image, add shapes, highlights, and blurs, overlay text, and so forth.
6. You can also use the buttons below the editing tools to copy your image to your clipboard (
), export the edited image to a file on your computer (
), and upload the image and share a link to it (
7. When you are finished editing your image, click Done editing image in upper left corner of screen. You will see the image thumbnail with your changes show up in the Image Projects screen.
Import your Chromebook recordings to a Mac or PC for editing
Our Chromebook application allows you to make recordings of your Chromebook screen. You can then import these recordings onto a PC or Mac for editing. How to Import your Recordings to a Mac or PC Step 1: Upload Chromebook recordings to our app View ...
Video Editor Import button
Previously, the Screencast-O-Matic Video Editor included an Import button in the top right corner. The ScreenPal Project Manager now includes an import icon in the toolbar at the top of the page. These buttons perform the same function; to import ...
Import and edit an mp4 or other video
Can I import and edit an mp4 or other video? Yes. With all plans, including free subscriptions, you can import a video file to use in the Video Editor. The videos you import must be .mp4, .screenpal, or .somrec files. To import a video, open the ...
Edit History The video editor stores all edits you made to your recordings in a historical timeline. This allows you to move backward and forward within the timeline history to remove or restore past edits. Key reasons to use this feature: Revert ...
Send an image from Hosting to the Image Editor
You can quickly edit images and screenshots stored in your Hosting account by sending them to our Image Editor. 1. Log into your Hosting account and click My Content at the top of the page. 2. From the menu on the left, click Images. 3. Hover over ...