Visit the App Store
to download our screen recorder for iPhone and iPad.
Use the iOS Screen Recorder:
1. Open the app and tap the red Rec button.
2. Select the type of recording you'd like to make.
3. Select ScreenPal from the list to make this your default screen recorder.
4. Tap the microphone if you would like to capture your sound.
5. Tap Start Broadcast to begin the countdown to record your screen.
6. Tap anywhere in the blurry area to close this screen. We will help you trim any time spent on this screen or in our app.
7. To end your recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen. You can then save, edit, or share your video.
🔕 Tip: Turn on Do Not Disturb to avoid any notifications or disruptions while you are recording.
Please note, you cannot record your screen and camera simultaneously. This is a limitation of iOS.