You can easily embed your videos on your website using an embed code.
To do this, complete the steps below.
1. Log into your account via our website.
2. Click My content at the top of the page.
3. In the Videos area, hover over the video you'd like to embed and click the Details button.
The video opens in the preview area, with several tabs displayed on the right.
4. Click the Share Video
5. Scroll down to the Video Embed area.
6. Use the Embed Code Size list to select the size of your video. Responsive is selected by default, which auto-scales your video based on the size of the webpage. You can also select Custom to specify your own width and height.
7. You can select the following options to turn them on, or leave them off:
Video Title - Displays the title of the video when it is embedded.
Player Controls - Displays the controls for the video, allowing viewers to pause and play the video, adjust the volume, skip forward or backward, and so forth.
Autoplay Video - Selecting this option means the video will begin playing automatically when users open your webpage. Please note that this feature may not be available in all browsers.
Transparent Background - If your video is embedded in a frame that is larger, or of different proportions than the video itself, the frame is typically displayed in black around your video. When you select Transparent Background, the video's background, or frame, will be transparent, allowing the color of the page to show through.
Use oEmbed URL
- If you want to create an oEmbed link to the video, rather than a snippet of code, select this option. To read more about oEmbed, click here
8. Under Viewer Actions, select the actions that you would like to enable for your viewers. You can allow them to share your video on social media, download your video, or embed your video on their own website.
9. Under Code Preview, click Copy Code to copy the code snippet or oEmbed link for your video and then paste it into the applicable area of your website.
10. To view a preview of how your video will look when it is embedded, click Preview Embed.