As a Team Owner or Account Admin, you can customize the information that is displayed on your Team's Help page. This page is displayed for your users when they log into their account, click their user icon (), and select Help from the menu.
To customize your organization's Help page, complete the steps below.
1. Log into your Screencast-O-Matic account as a Team Owner or Account Admin.
2. Click your user badge in the upper right corner and select Settings from the menu.
3. From the menu bar on the left side of the page, under Account, click Company Profile.
4. Under Company Information, enter your Organization Name, Country, Post Code, VAT Number (if applicable). You Organization Name will be displayed on the Team Help page.
5. Under Company Configuration, for Message to Users, you can enter a message that will be displayed under the name of your organization on the Team Help page. You can also enter the Contact Name for Team Users and the Contact Email for Team Users.
This is the contact information your team members will use when they have a problem accessing the Team Plan or using the tools associated with it.
6. When you are finished, click Update Profile.
Your Team Members can access your Team Help page by clicking their user badge and then in the menu clicking Help.
Send us an error report to get help
If you experience issues while using any of our apps, you can submit an error report by following these steps: Windows or Mac Desktop Apps Open the app from your Start menu or by logging in and clicking the on the upper right of the page. In the ...
ScreenPal Chrome Extension: How to contact support with an issue
If you experience an issue using ScreenPal and need to contact support, you can visit the extension menu from your Google Chrome browser. First, click the ScreenPal icon in your Chrome toolbar to display the extension, and then click the cog icon in ...
Brand and customize the video player
With a Solo Premier, Solo Max, or Team Plan, you can easily customize the video player to match your personality, brand, or campaign. Please note that if you are a member of a Team Plan, your Account Owner or Administrator might choose to limit these ...
Set up our app with ADFS SSO (SAML) for your organization
Set up our app with ADFS SSO (SAML) for your organization Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) can provide your users with single sign-on (SSO) access via Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 Standard (SAML) to your Team Plan. When Team ...
Customize your webcam
When you use ScreenPal's Screen Recorder to record your screen and webcam together, you can easily customize the appearance of your webcam. Begin by opening the Screen Recorder and click Both. This displays your webcam preview. To change the shape of ...