Configure how your video can be viewed and discovered
You can configure specific settings in your hosting account to control how viewers discover and view your videos and images, including adding security protections.
1. Login to your account and visit MyContent.
2. Visit Details for you video or image.
3. On the Video or Image Details Tab you will see your options under Visibility.
- Public - The video can be discovered by search engines.
- Unlisted - Anyone with the link can view the video, including people who access an embedded link via your website. However, the video will not be indexed by search engines.
- Password Protected - Only those with the link and correct password (set by you) can view the video.
- Team User (Team Plans) - Only other logged-in members of your Team Plan can view the video. This option is great for internal-only communications!
Edit a video project across a team
You can use the video editor to edit your co-worker's video projects, also known as .screenpal (or .somrec) files. To share your video files for editing with your team, you will need to export them from your Project Manager. Click on 'Manage Video ...
Channel and video visibility settings
There are several visibility options for both individual videos and channels. Unlisted - Anyone with the link can view the video, including people who access an embedded link via your website. However, the video will not be indexed by search engines. ...
Overview Analytics provides rich data on how much, when, and where viewers engage with your videos. You can review aggregate, time-based, and individual viewer data that helps you understand the effectiveness of your videos for learning, ...
Customize the video player
With a Solo Premier, Solo Max, or Team Plan, you can easily customize the video player to match your personality, brand, or campaign. Please note that if you are a member of a Team Plan, your Account Owner or Administrator might choose to limit these ...
Configure the Basic Uploader
Configuring the Basic Uploader Use the following information as a guide to configure how the basic uploader uploads a finished video file. Also see Setting Basic Uploader Properties for other properties you can set to customize the user interface. ...