Use of our LTI app is compatible with all plans; Free, Deluxe, Premier, Max, and Team Plans.
1. First, log into ScreenPal with your Team Owner or Team Admin credentials.
1. Login to your Canvas instance as an admin.
3. Next, click on View App Configurations.
4. Click on +App to add the ScreenPal LTI app and configuration screen will appear.
Enter the following:
5. After all fields are filled out, click Submit. Now you can enjoy the upgraded Team Plan features using your LTI app!
If you are a teacher, you can add and use the ScreenPal LTI app to your Canvas instance courses without an admin. Read the instructions below or watch a video about how teachers can add the ScreenPal LTI app.
1. First, choose a course and go to Settings. Select the Apps tab (as seen below).
2. If the ScreenPal app is already shown in the list, no further action is needed. If it is not, click View App Configurations and then +App.
3. Enter the following in the configuration screen that is displayed:
4. Click Submit.
As a teacher, you've now added the ScreenPal LTI app to your course. You can click on the icon shown below in the rich text editor to add screen recordings, channels, or a ScreenPal screen recorder that your students can submit their own recordings with. Enjoy making use of the ScreenPal LTI app within assignments in courses or any other place in the Canvas LMS where a rich text editor is present.
Check your Canvas app settings (or ask your Canvas Administrator to check and configure) to make sure you have the consumer key and secret added correctly.