Once you have your ADFS server setup, your Team Plan admin may choose to optionally require login via SAML from the Admin Account Authentication Settings.
Once enabled, you will find the additional settings one will need to setup communication between our app and the ADFS identity provider.
Download the metadata XML from the settings area.
1. Go to Azure Portal > Azure Active Directory.
2. Go to Enterprise applications > All applications and click New application.
3. Select Non-gallery application, enter the name, and click Add.
5. On the app config screen, select Single Sign-on and switch the dropdown to SAML-based Sign-on.
6. On the account page, download the metadata file from the Hosting Settings > Setup dialog under SAML User Access. Upload using the upload a metadata file link.
8. Click Save at the top to save the configuration.
9. Under SAML Signing Certificate, click the “Metadata XML” link to download the metadata for this setup.
10. Back on your account page for hosting, upload this XML file under Upload IDP Metadata XML File on the Setup Access Page under SAML User Access.