Add a new channel
To add a new channel to your account, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your account and go to My Content.
2. On the left navigation bar, to the right of Channels click the Plus icon .
3. This opens the New Channel dialog.
4. For Title, enter a title for the channel.
5. For Description, enter a brief description of the channel, if needed.
6. Under Custom Logo/Image for Channel, you can click Upload Logo to upload an image or logo that will be displayed at the top of the channel page.
8. For Channel Layout, select Channel Carousel or Channel Sidebar.
Note: A channel carousel can display up to 50 pieces of content. If you have over 50 pieces of content in your channel, you will need to use the Channel Sidebar option.
9. To enable your users to record and submit uploaded videos from within the channel, switch the Allow Users to Launch Recorder in Channel to the ON position.
10. To save the new channel, click Save.
Edit a channel
To change the settings for an existing channel, simply select that channel from the sidebar on the left side of your content page (or click details on the channel thumbnail) and then click the Edit button in the top right corner.
This opens the Edit Channel page, which contains the same menu as the New Channel dialog.
You can also reorder the videos in your channel from the channel page:
1. Click the Reorder button at the top of the page.
2. Drag and drop the videos into the desired order.
3. When you are finished, click Save Order.
Sort your channels
You may wish to sort your channels to more easily find content in your Hosting account or to order them by date and time, title, or visibility.
1. First, go to your Channels page by clicking Channels in the menu on the left of your Content page.
2. Click the Sort by list in the top right of the Channels page and select one of the available options.
You can sort by Title, Most Recent, Visibility setting, Video Count, Image Count, and View Count.
3. You can also sort in either ascending or descending order by clicking the arrows next to the Sort by list.
Add a video to a channel
To move one of your videos to a channel, follow these steps:
1. From the content area, hover over the video and click Details.
This opens Video Details.
2. Click the Share Video tab.
3. Scroll down to the Channels area of this tab. From here, you can select the channels to which you want to add the video.
You can also add multiple videos to the same channel at one time by selecting the check box in the upper left corner of each video thumbnail. Next, click the Add all to channel button at the bottom of the page to open the Channels dialog and select a channel.