Add a new channel
To add a new channel to your account, follow the steps below.
1. Log into your account and then click My content in the upper right corner.
2. Click Channels from the menu on the left side of the page.
3. In the upper right corner of the page, click the +New Channel button. This opens the New Channel dialog.
4. For Title, enter a title for the channel.
5. For Description, enter a brief description of the channel, if needed.
6. Under Custom Logo/Image for Channel, you can click Upload Logo to upload an image or logo that will be displayed at the top of the channel page.
8. For Channel Layout, select Channel Carousel or Channel Sidebar.
Note: A channel carousel can display up to 50 pieces of content. If you have over 50 pieces of content in your channel, you will need to use the Channel Sidebar option.
9. To enable your users to record and submit uploaded videos from within the channel, switch the Allow Users to Launch Recorder in Channel to the ON position.
10. To save the new channel, click Save.
Edit a channel
To change the settings for an existing channel, simply select that channel from the sidebar on the left side of your content page and then click the Edit button in the top right corner.
This opens the Edit Channel page, which contains the same controls as the New Channel page.
Add captions to a recording and upload to your account or to YouTube.
There are several ways to add captions to your recordings using our Video Editing tool. Add captions from a file With a video selected in the Video Editing tool, click in the bottom right of the screen. In the box for Title, enter a descriptive title ...
Edit History The video editor stores all edits you made to your recordings in a historical timeline. This allows you to move backward and forward within the timeline history to remove or restore past edits. Key reasons to use this feature: Revert ...
Channel and video visibility settings
There are several visibility options for both individual videos and channels. Unlisted - Anyone with the link can view the video, including people who access an embedded link via your website. However, the video will not be indexed by search engines. ...
Import and edit an image
As a user with a Deluxe, Premier, Max, or Team account, you can import an existing image from your computer using the Project Manager and edit it using our image editor. To import and edit an image, follow the steps below. 1. From the Project ...
Use a Channel Recorder button
What is a Channel Recorder button? Adding a Channel Recorder button enables your audience to launch the recorder and submit their content to your channel. The recorder button launches a version of the screen recorder, that contains a simplified ...