You can add logos and icons to images from the Image Details tab of your Hosting account. Just follow the steps below.
1. Log into your account and go to My content.
2. Click Images below Quick View from the left sidebar menu.
3. Hover over the image you want to edit and click Details (or in table view click the image title).
The Image Details page opens with the image thumbnail in the area to the left, and several menu tabs displayed to the right.
4. On the Image Details tab, scroll down to the Image Branding area.
5. Switch the toggle to the ON position.
Additional controls are displayed for you:
Note: If you are a member of a team account and you cannot turn this setting on, it might be because your Team's Admin has limited this feature for members of your team. Please reach out to your Account Owner or Administrator with any questions.
6. Click Upload logo and select an image file.
You can upload up to three files at a time, but only the selected file will be displayed on your image. For example:
7. Click one of the logo thumbnails to overlay onto your image. The selected image will be highlighted with a checkmark.
8. Use the Position on Images control to select the location of the logo within your image.
9. Click Save to save your changes.
Add or edit a channel
Add a new channel To add a new channel to your account, follow the steps below. 1. Log into your account and go to My Content. 2. On the left navigation bar, to the right of Channels click the Plus icon . 3. This opens the New Channel dialog. 4. For ...
Add an image to your recordings
With our video editing tools, you can easily enhance your video with pictures and images. If you want to spruce up your videos by adding images, follow the instructions below or watch our short video tutorial about Overlay Images. Overlay an image in ...
Send an image from Hosting to the Image Editor
You can quickly edit images and screenshots stored in your Hosting account by sending them to our Image Editor. 1. Log into your Hosting account and click My Content at the top of the page. 2. From the menu on the left, click Images. 3. Hover over ...
Import and edit an image
You can import an existing image from your computer using the Project Manager and then edit it using our image editor. To import and edit an image, follow the steps below. 1. From the Project Manager, click Images in the toolbar. This label will have ...
Use a custom domain (CNAME)
Using a custom domain When you have a Solo Premier, Solo Max, Team Plan, a Legacy Business or Education Team plan, or you are using our Recorder API, you can use our site to host your content and configure it as a subdomain (for example, ...